Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Saturday, December 10, 2005

There's No Limits.

Stella


We have a TV star amongst us. A real proper TV star. This person has not been interviewed on some shite daytime TV show (well she might have been, but that's not the reason for this post), she is a presenter on a show on Australian television. Our Stella is part of the team that broadcasts on an Australian cable channel to Melbourne, Perth and Brisbane. Her show is called No Limits and is a show we could do with in the UK again after the demise of such shows as On The Edge.

No Limits is a programme for disabled people by disabled people and one look at the website shows what a great programme it is. It is about time that we had a similar programme back on UK television. We still have See Hear on TV and In Touch on the radio but Does He Take Sugar is long gone.

All hail to Stella and her colleagues for putting together such a great show.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Cor! Stella's making a name for herself well on TV isn't she, Marmiteboy!

I loved watching that sort of show here, From The Edge was my absolute favourite because of Mik Scarlet being on it and I was a massive fan of the Scarletmeister!

8:42 pm

 
Blogger stella said...

Oh my goodness, I totally missed this post when I checked your blog yesterday.... Awww I'm all embarrassed now!!

10:16 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home