Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Friday, December 02, 2005

Papa's Got A Brand New Bag!

This is my new bag. I'm sure you'll agree that it is a fab new bag. It is designed by our very own Hip Crip and cartoonist extraordinaire Gimpy Mumpy. There are loads of fab goods over at Gimpy's site in
  • Gimpy Mumpy's Store Cheers Mumpy. I will have Mumpy wherever I go.

  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger The Goldfish said...

    That's a very funky bag. :-)

    7:44 pm

     
    Blogger pete said...

    Outta Sight! Papa's in the swing!

    pete

    10:38 am

     
    Blogger marmiteboy said...

    It is indeed a funky bag. I will be a hip crip too. With practice.

    3:36 pm

     
    Blogger stella said...

    Oooohhhh, I didn't know Mumpy shipped internationally!! Hmmm.... might have to go shopping!!

    11:44 pm

     
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Groovy.

    12:55 pm

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home