Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Thursday, January 12, 2006

I Thought I Saw A Puddy Tat.

I did. I saw not one puddy tat, but two. This is of course courtesy of Pete (Mentalas) and his graphic genius. He has designed me a banner for the top of Marmiteboy On Toast featuring my two lads Marmite and Twiglet.

For the those of you who want to know these things Marmite is the tabby on the right of the screen and Twiglet is the short haired black kitten. He has, alas, lost the collar since the picture was taken. It is nowhere to be found.

Thanks Pete for bringing the boys to the attention of the world.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Lady Bracknell is intrigued to note that her younger nephew is still growing into his ears....

7:26 am

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

Lady B,

This is a fairly old photo. I can assure her that young Twiglet doesn't look quite so eary now.

8:13 am

 
Blogger Katie said...

Great banner Maramitboy!

I reckon my cat Splodge would look good on a banner as well!

Well he's been on Ouch in the disabled pet feature so I think he should be on a banner!

4:51 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home