Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Saturday, October 07, 2006

Things I Have Learnt This Week.

  1. Reading the six Man Booker Prize short listed books isn't as much of a chore as I thought it might be.
  2. Most of them aren't actually THAT good either.
  3. My cat Marmite likes baked beans.
  4. Jack Straw should have thought before opening his mouth.
  5. The new BBC1 comedy 'Not Going Out' isn't very funny.
  6. An impacted wisdom tooth really, really, really hurts.
  7. I don't give a toss who the next presenter of 'Countdown' is.
  8. Or that a new series of 'Strictly Come Dancing' is about to begin.
  9. The word for red in Spanish is 'rojo'.
  10. That I should have planned this list before I started because I can only think of nine things.

4 Comments:

Blogger jfsouthpaw said...

lol! Nice list, you had a busy week!
Yeah I remember my cats used to like twiglets and baked beans and cheese. Not peanut butter, though.

Hope your tooth (or whoever's) gets sorted out really soon.

9:49 pm

 
Blogger E F RICE said...

I remember the days you used to love Countdown son ..........

7:54 pm

 
Blogger James Medhurst said...

We're waiting with baited breath, Marmiteboy. What did you think of the Booker shortlist (and the winner)?

4:20 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

In good time James. Full bog entry is on its way.

8:26 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home