Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Life Under Canvas.

Well tomorrow I'm off to the Reading Festival again as a steward. I did this last year and it was a really good experience. As with last year I am working via Attitude Is Everything as a disabled steward and I expect to be working on the disabled persons viewing platforms ensuring that ease of acess is maintained and that only those people who are entitled to be on the platform are there.

I'm not so impressed with the line-up this year although I am hoping to see Belle and Sebastian, The Fall, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Guillimots, Anti-Flag, The Mystery Jets and Bodycount. Last year I 'discovered' quite a few bands and I ended up spending a fortune on cd's. I'm kinda hoping for the same this year too.

Although the festival doesn't start until Friday all the stewards have to be on site by tomorrow afternoon. I'll be kicking my heels a bit on Thursday but Attitude are having a tent in the disabled camping area so I'm hoping to help out there.

If you are going to the festival yourself have a good time and don't forget the toilet roll!

3 Comments:

Blogger E F RICE said...

Outrageous, makes you wonder why you pay a licence fee !

11:00 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

Well I heard Slayer and they were shite. I would have demanded me money back if they had shown it.

7:51 am

 
Blogger E F RICE said...

Mind you there album got three stars in Mojo, perhaps we are missing something ?

9:30 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home