Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

New Venture

After a lot of pondering about what to do with this blog I have decided to set up a new one. It can be found here and it's called Floating In Space.

The reason for the new blog is two fold. I really want to write more about music, both live and on cd and writing about it here doesn't sit right. I also want to carry on ranting about idiots who are screwing up the world and that will continue here along with any other nonsense I can think of.

I'm actually quite excited about the new site and hopefully I'll get my blogging mojo back and end up postinbg here a bit more too.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger LittleGems said...

Nice blog.The new blog is also cool.Hope to see more from you.



VJ
www.littlegemsworld.com

10:29 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home