Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

The Meezer Strikes Again!


The Meezer is at it again. Will there ever be an end to his talents? Some of you may have seen the fabulous graphic he did for Mumpy's Crip World Domination campaign. Well he has been hard at work for my blog as well.

On the left you can see my blog being advertised on some girders. 'Honest your honour it wasn't me what done it, it was Meezer'.

He is also trying to get my cats into trouble too. Now I know that they sometimes claw the furniture but I'm damn sure that they don't pop over to Berlin when I'm in work and advertise the fact by spray painting the remains of the Berlin wall. Anyway their paws are too small to hold the spray can.



Cheers Meezer, top work fella.

4 Comments:

Blogger pete said...

All this praise is a bit unwarranted as I used a somebodys flash name generator and some copy and paste. Anyone can do it if they know the secret;-)

But if anyone wants something unique, just get in touch. Any friend of marmiteboy is a friend of mine.;-)

6:42 pm

 
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

I thought Pete was the geezer and Oscar was the meezer?

Is Oscar, then, even more talented than we have been previously led to believe?

6:48 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

I love the boxing kittem too. It's another of Pete's triumphs.

10:46 am

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool stuff.

3:05 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home