Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Monday, September 12, 2005

Links loaded

Thanks to my mate Rob for helping me set up links to everyones blogs. I'd have been fucked without him and no mistake. Cheers to Militant Crip too for providing the info, thanks Luke. It was not an easy task and it wasn't made any easier by Lady Bracknell's rather common secretary bating me by text. I shall write to the good lady and complain in the strongest terms. I'm sure Lady B being the fine upstanding member of society will not look kindly on such behaviour and I can expect a new secretary to be in residence at Bracknell Castle before the week is out.

In the end the wedding was okay. It took place in a dead posh country hotel in deepest Surrey. I as you know was not looking forward to it at all, mainly cos of the single bloke thing. In the end though I had a good laugh. My cousin Abbe who I've met about three times in the last 30 years (and those three times have all been in the last year or so) was also in attendance. She was also there on her own so we spent the best part of the evening hanging out together. It was really good to catch up.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Lady Bracknell will have words with her secretary, certainly, but would like Mr Marmite to be clear that she makes her own decisions re hiring and firing of staff.

Her ladyship was anticipating that Mr Marmite's blog would by now be displaying a portrait of his good self. Is this proving to be beyond the capacities of his colleague?

10:40 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

The dear lady needs to clean aht 'er minces I reckon. 'ave a look at me profile me old china.

10:54 pm

 
Blogger Lady Bracknell said...

Mr Marmite may pull the wool over his other readers' eyes, but he will have to get up a good deal earlier in the morning if he wishes to attempt to persuade Lady Bracknell that his portrait was available on the screen BEFORE she made her last comment.

11:00 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

I get up quite early enough thank you very much.

8:17 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home