Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Monday, March 10, 2008

I will return.

My blog has had to take a back seat for a while as I have been a tad busy of late. Work has been as mad as a mad thing lately and I'm also taking some exams for work too.

I haven't had the inclination or the inspiration to produce anything meaningful but I'm hoping to do something soon.

It will be good to get back to ranting about shit that pisses me off. pontificating on one of my favourite bands or posting lists of nonsense.

See ya all soon now.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Mondo said...

Huzzah - we need a bit more Marmite

1:00 pm

 
Blogger DD said...

Glad you're OK, was beginning to wonder.

4:24 pm

 
Blogger E F RICE said...

Your best post for ages MB !

12:35 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

I'll see you outside EF.

2:20 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home