Marmiteboy - Urbane Warrior.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Fuzzy.

I've been given some stronger drugs recently as my pain levels have been increasing. I've had these 90 Mg's of Dihydrocodeine before and although I found that they worked fairly well I wasn't that fuzzy headed with them. This time however I am definitely being affected.

I am feeling sleepy most of the time, during the day at least, and it is difficult to concentrate. I did manage to read the whole of the final Harry Potter book on Saturday though (not that you need too much concentration for that).

I was going to write about something entirely different today but I just sat there in a fuzzy headed daze staring at a blank page. Back to sleep....

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Sympathy & big hugs :) Hope it wears off soon.

I got the new Harry Potter talking book in the mail this morning.

2:01 pm

 
Blogger marmiteboy said...

Thanks Honoria,

Enjoy Harry Potter. I did.

7:51 pm

 
Blogger Synchronicity said...

sorry for your fuzzies. i still have my harry potter book unread.

1:11 pm

 
Blogger Philip. said...

Let's hope the fuzz clears soon!

8:48 pm

 
Blogger BloggingMone said...

Hope you'll be less fuzzy soon! I have finished my Harry Potter yesterday and share a common fate with about 400,000 other people in Germany, who could not wait for the German translation to get finished, but had to read the English version instead. Our lips have to be sealed until the middle of October, when the German version is said to be published. How boring is that!!

7:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home